Medley’s Mayor, Roberto Martell, presented the keys to the city to Doral Family Journal for their ongoing support and contributions to various community events over the past few years.
The occasion also served to acknowledge several of Doral Family Journal’s advertisers who, thanks to their collaboration and support in various community activities, especially during the 2020 pandemic, where assistance was provided to the most needy families in the community.
Doral Family Journal and its clients play a significant role in social collaboration with various cities in Miami-Dade County, primarily in Doral, Medley, Sweetwater, Hialeah, and Miami Lakes.
Doral Family Journal works hand in hand with residents, business owners, senior centers, schools, police departments, and more to create projects and events for the benefit of the community.
“We tailor our work according to the specialties of our clients, thus applying various marketing tools to the well-being of the residents in each city we work with… We are not just a team; we are a family,” stated Ettore Sabatella, Director of Doral Family Journal.
The recognized companies were:
• LAS MADRINAS DE LOS SEGUROS, represented by Odalys Belisario and Mercy Cabrera, received the keys to the city.
• Sandra Ochoa received the keys to the City on behalf of CANO HEALTH, and Eleana Canelón and Noelia Pérez received Certificates of Recognition.
• Lupe Bruneman of ADVOCATE HEALTH ADVISORS received the keys to the City.
• AMERILIFE was recognized with the keys to the city through Ana Quintero.
• Odelkis Broche of AETNA received a Certificate of Recognition.
• Michelle Lainez of CIGNA HEALTHCARE received a Certificate of Recognition.
• Edwin Wagner of FLORIDA BLUE also received the keys to the City, accompanied by Ana Rodríguez, Álvaro Molina, Yvi Patrón, Vanessa Morris, and Aslynn Rivera, who received Certificates of Recognition.
• HUMANA received the keys to the City through Esnilcys “Sissy” Miranda.
• Trirra Planas of SBHIS INSURANCE SERVICES received a Certificate of Recognition.
• Carlos Martínez, Blanca Ceballos, and Alina Palenzuela of UNITED HOMECARE received Certificates of Recognition.