Miami International Mall is thrilled to announce that Elev8 Fun, a new family entertainment concept, will be coming to the shopping center in early 2025.
Elev8 Fun is set to become a vibrant and inspirational community hub, offering an expansive 110,000 sq ft. of entertainment, games, attractions, and experiences designed to captivate visitors of all ages.
The attractions within this exciting concept encompass an array of entertainment options:
- Over 100 Arcade Games: A vast collection of arcade games to challenge and entertain.
- 12 Bowling Lanes: State-of-the-art bowling lanes for friendly competitions.
- Go-Kart Track: A thrilling go-kart track for high-speed excitement.
- Interactive Mini-Golf Experience: A dynamic and engaging mini-golf adventure.
- Laser Tag: High-energy laser tag battles for groups and individuals.
- Elev8 Sportz: A new concept inside Elev8 Fun focused on fun & fitness.
- Full-Service Restaurant and Bar: A dining experience to savor with a variety of delectable offerings featuring wall-to-wall sports viewing, including every major sports league in the U.S.
- Private and Corporate Party Rooms: Spaces designed for memorable celebrations and events.
Elev8 Fun is set to open its doors early in 2025, taking over the former Kohl’s building. This marks the developers’ fourth venture of its kind, with Elev8 Fun being the second location within Simon Malls.
Owned by the visionary David T. Goldfarb, a veteran of the amusement business and co-owner of Xtreme Action Park in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Elev8 Fun promises an unforgettable entertainment experience for the entire family.
Xtreme Action Park, renowned for its exceptional family entertainment experiences, earned the prestigious award of Best Family Entertainment Center in 2019.
Goldfarb told the South Florida Business Journal that he also hopes to get approval for a 120-key luxury hotel in the amusement center’s parking lot.