The Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) provides a one-time benefit to assist with one month’s rent to Miami-Dade County low and moderate income households experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To qualify, your household must:
- Earn no more than 80% of the County Area Median Income (AMI)
- Have a current lease signed by the landlord in Miami-Dade County
- Not be a recipient of other rental assistance programs such as Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, Veteran Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH), Home Investment Partnership Program (HOME) and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG).
- Have documentation showing that COVID-19 has created a financial hardship and lowered the household income
Applications will be available online starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 14 until 5 p.m. Friday, July 17.
Paper applications are also available for pickup at the following locations via drive-through from 9 a.m. on Tuesday, July 14 until 5 p.m. Friday, July 17. Completed applications can be returned at these locations during this application period, though it is highly recommended to apply online.
Completed paper applications must include photocopies of the required verification documentation. Do not bring original documents. Photocopies cannot be made on site.
520 N.W. 75 Street
Miami, FL 33150
1861 N.W. 28 Street
Miami, FL 33142
1542 S.W. 4th Street
Homestead, FL 33040
7555 S.W. 152nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33193
For more details on the program:
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions – Spanish