New store concept provides enhanced shopping experience for local residents
Winn-Dixie officially reopened its recently remodeled store in Doral, Florida in response to customers who asked for an improved shopping experience. As part of the grand opening ceremony and to officially reintroduce the community to the new and improved store, a ribbon cutting ceremony took place on Thursday, March 15 at the store, located at 10505 NW 41st Street in Doral with District Manager Gueorgui Lago and Store Manager Alfredo Mulet.
The store partnered with the Ronald Reagan High School Marching Band to perform for customers outside as they waited for the doors to open and then paraded through the store aisles.The store also presented them with a $2,000 donation to further the school’s band program.
Anthony Hucker, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers said, “Winn-Dixie is deeply rooted in the Doral community and has established a history of commitment and service going back more than 18 years in Doral. The newly remodeled store is designed with the needs of this unique community in mind. We’re excited to give our loyal customers a store they can count on while continuing to offer a convenient shopping experience, exceptional service and the freshest products at the right price.”
With these new features, customers will immediately notice the enhancements throughout the new store including:
- New facade signage and a fresh, contemporary color palate and modern store signage inside.
- Newly expanded deli with expanded grab and go meal options for added convenience, including soups, sandwiches and sushi.
- Sandwich station offering delicious hot and cold sandwich assortments.
- Upgraded bakery department with new selections and displays.
- Upgraded meat case, featuring custom cut-to-order meats, and fresh, delicious ready-to-grill options.
- Expanded Natural and Organic selection with more than 1,500 new products across the store.
- Enhanced café with seating area serving coffee, pastries and sandwiches.
- Expanded seafood department, offering shoppers a variety of fresh seafood on ice, additional frozen seafood assortments, as well as the Seafood Made Easy option where customers can choose seafood, vegetables and seasoning to be packaged together for easy take home preparation.
- Updated floral department with a fresh, new look and a wide variety of new products arriving daily.
- Improved and expanded wine and craft beer section, and expanded selection of South American products.